Wednesday, July 9, 2014

One of those days

The kids came into our room at almost 2 am this morning. They both were saying they were thirsty and trying to climb in bed with us. So I got up to go get them each a sip of water. Usually I can navigate my way through the house in the dark without any problem but last night on my way back to the bedroom I heard a noise in the kitchen so I turned around to see what it was. It was nothing  so I turned back and started walking back to the bedroom. 3 steps forward and I ran smack into the dining room archway that sticks out just a few inches. I banged my knee, face and hand all at the same time.
I may or may not have dropped down onto the floor, held my face and cried "oh my nose!" Marsha Brady style . My knee got the worst of it and now I have a nice big purple bruise on it

Then later after I had gotten up for the day, I opened the back door to let the dog out and looked down at the same time and smoked myself in the head again...

Then later later, I told my 2yr old she couldn't have any more blueberries and she threw a glass mason jar on the concrete. You can guess how that ended.

It was so bad today my dining room picture jumped off the wall and committed Suicide.

No comments:

Post a Comment